HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc., is Canada’s largest Managing General Agency for Life Insurance and Investments. We are looking for people that are self-motivated, career oriented, have a high attention to detail and a strong team approach. If you are looking for a great opportunity to kick start your career, grow and develop both personally and professionally in an open and collaborative environment, we want hear from you! HUB offers competitive salary and benefit packages, and we value work/life balance. Our National Office is conveniently located in Woodbridge and features a newly renovated bright, open-concept workspace that fosters teamwork, collaboration and community. We have offices coast to coast, and we are all our connected by our mission: “To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.” We work in a fast paced, client oriented environment and want to deliver excellence in everything we do. Our people are our greatest asset! If you are looking for a fun, team environment where you can grow, this is the place for you! Terri Botosan, President Hub Financial Inc./Hub Capital Inc.
HUB Financial Inc., is growing and we are seeking a dynamic Office Clerk to join our Woodbridge, ON team! This position assists colleagues, brokers, and companies through ensuring prompt distribution of time-sensitive documents and items. The Distribution Services Clerk contributes to improving the overall workflow of the business by delivering all outgoing items from the Woodbridge office and providing efficient and seamless circulation of incoming and outgoing items between various companies and clients. This position reports directly to the Manager, Business Services.
- Create marketing material for all HUB regions across Canada using pre-existing templates
- Ensure proper stock of all applications used in the office and ensure organization of office supplies
- Provide materials to brokers, ensuring they receive the most updated versions of applications and documents upon request
- Research online potential and future revisions/replacements of various applications
- Responsible for all outgoing mail by Insurance carriers such as applications, cheques, and contracts
- Responsible for the distribution of policies and mail for brokers and Insurance carriers. This includes mailing various applications, contracts, cheques, claim details, commission statements, Health Welfare and Trust (HWT) mail, and any other outgoing items
- Assist with the processing and scanning of incoming new business
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of related work experience
- High proficiency with typing and working with computer applications including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrated and effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to consistently problem solve while prioritizing tasks
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, utilizing great time management skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and a strong customer service focused approach
HUB Financial Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Please apply directly to the role through the following link: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Woodbridge-ON/Distribution-Services-Clerk_R0005509