HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc., is Canada’s largest Managing General Agency for Life Insurance and Investments. We are looking for people that are self-motivated, career oriented, have a high attention to detail and a strong team approach. If you are looking for a great opportunity to kick start your career, grow and develop both personally and professionally in an open and collaborative environment, we want hear from you! HUB offers competitive salary and benefit packages, and we value work/life balance. Our National Office is conveniently located in Woodbridge and features a newly renovated bright, open-concept workspace that fosters teamwork, collaboration and community. We have offices coast to coast, and we are all our connected by our mission: “To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.” We work in a fast paced, client oriented environment and want to deliver excellence in everything we do. Our people are our greatest asset! If you are looking for a fun, team environment where you can grow, this is the place for you! Terri Botosan, President Hub Financial Inc./Hub Capital Inc.
HUB Financial Inc., is growing and we are seeking a strong FlexSave Claims Administrator to join our Woodbridge, ON FlexSave department! FlexSave is HUB’s proprietary health spending account, serving employers across Canada. This position is responsible for medical claims processing and related customer service. The ideal candidate for this role has great time management skills, is detail oriented, with solid data entry processing skills combined with exceptional customer service ability. Prior benefit claims administration and service is not necessary but would be an asset. This role reports directly to the Supervisor, FlexSave Division.
- Regional FlexSave claims administration, consistent processing volume of claims with strong accuracy
- Effectively handle inbound and outbound calls and emails from business owners, employees and advisors
- Provide assistance with online accounts
- Follow up on pending transactions to ensure proper processing
- Adhere to compliance and corporate procedures, with regards to all processing
- Participate in projects as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ of customer service experience required (Experience with Group Insurance and/or Health Care Benefits considered an asset)
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry, processing and administrative skills with basic mathematical skills
- Ability to multitask, effectively time manage and exercise initiative while completing tasks
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent, strong and effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer focused, a strong team player with a positive attitude
HUB Financial Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Please apply directly to the role through the following link: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Woodbridge-ON/FlexSave-Claims-Administrator_R0006625