INSURANCE SPECIALIST, EDUCATION & ENGAGEMENT
OMA Insurance (OMAI), a subsidiary of the Ontario Medical Association, is looking for an experienced educationalist and great communicator who specializes in creating and promoting curriculums specific to insurance products.
OMAI offers a complete portfolio of insurance solutions and service to OMA members in Ontario and the Atlantic provinces. Our vison is to be the trusted choice for protecting our members’ lifestyle, practice, and assets. Our goal is to provide our members with the right insurance coverage at every stage of their career.
As our Specialist, Education & Engagement, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying, developing, implementing, and delivering the curriculum to educate members, medical students, residents and practicing physicians on the importance of insurance and creating an awareness and understanding of OMA insurance products and services. You will collaborate with our marketing team to design and deliver presentations and digital media sessions to educate and engage audiences, participate in and/or sponsor events, and encourage insurance interest and plan enrollments.
- Developing relationships and partnerships, both internally and externally, to facilitate the implementation of the OMAI education curriculum for members.
- Growing the student membership and uncovering opportunities to grow OMA’s brand with both new and existing medical students, residents, and physicians transitioning to practice in Ontario.
Requirements that are Important to Us:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, including excellent knowledge of individual and group insurance products and acceptable insurance practices
- Possess an active LLQP certificate (a must have)
- Experience with public speaking that influences large groups
- Educator/Trainer designation/certification, an asset
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation, an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to travel throughout Ontario (50% travel), have a valid driver’s license and use of a car.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team and help shape the strategic direction of OMAI.
- Company-paid professional development.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary and group benefits package.
To Apply for this position, please click on the link bellow:
For further information, visit our website at www.oma.org. We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Ontario Medical Association is an equal opportunity employer. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.