HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Office Administrator to join our team based in Atlantic Canada. In this role you will have the support of a Team Leader and work with a supportive team of experienced Insurance Brokers.
This is an administrative position that is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate of a Business or an Office Administration program. It would also fit for an individual who is ready for a career change. This is a fulltime salaried job, with benefits, paid time off, paid parking, working Monday to Friday 8:30-4:30 with an hour lunch break. This is a job for an energetic person, who works well in a team environment. You will have to be able to multitask and make quick decisions. Experience in insurance is not required, although it could be an asset. The successful candidate will have opportunities to grow and advance within the company.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- You are a Professional on the Telephone
- Experience serving customers an asset
- Display maturity in an office environment
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma (Recent graduates should apply)
- Strong Prioritization, Organizational and Multi-Tasking skills
- Able to learn new programs and tasks quickly. Never afraid to ask questions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Can work in a team, but also manage your own tasks
- You love a challenge and want to learn
- Answer incoming calls, and transfer appropriately
- Receive all incoming mail, electronic documents, then scan, save and distribute
- Transacting invoices, sending information to clients
- Handling insurance documents
- Preparing for client review meetings
- Receive client payments, issue receipts, prepare deposits
- Make sure all outgoing mail and courier is sent properly and on time
- Other special projects as assigned
HUB Total Rewards:
Monday to Friday (Daytime)Work Schedule
Employee Discounts on Personal Insurance Policies
35 hour work week
Education Reimbursement Program
HUB Employee Referral Program – Award for successful hires
Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Paid Sick Days
HUB Days – Paid Personal Days
Health & Wellness Initiatives
Health and Dental Benefits
RRSP Retirement Savings Plan
Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
To apply directly to this position, please click on the link:https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Saint-John-NB/Office-Administrator_R0006762
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.