As a technical service representative, a typical day will include the following:
· Providing back-up support on day to day account services;
· Responding to client requests and inquiries in a prompt and professional manner;
· Ensuring accurate and timely issuance of client documentation including certificates of insurance, invoices and Auto ID cards;
· Assisting with data entry;
· Ensuring all client records (policies/bonds, correspondence, emails, etc.) are uploaded to our system (EPIC) and shared drive;
· Assisting with administrative tasks as required.
This job might be right for you if you:
· Have previous administrative, insurance brokering or underwriting experience; someone focused on delivering results and completing tasks timely.
· Are proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc;
· Thrive on paying attention to details, and work well under the pressure of deadlines and multiple priorities;
· Are focused and motivated to execute your responsibilities in an efficient, accurate, complete and timely manner;
· Have excellent oral and written communication skills
· Are a driven and enthusiastic learner who’s always looking to improve and develop;
· Enjoy collaborating and working closely with teams; and
· Are committed to attaining or exceeding client expectations.
***If interested in this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Only those that meet the requirements will be contacted.