Senior Commercial Broker
Our client is looking for an experienced commercial lines broker that worked with large/ complex risks with particular attention to Commercial Automobile risks.
You must be able to work autonomously and with minimal supervision and must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to manage changing priorities and demands.
The role involves risk management, servicing of client accounts as well as building relationships with clients and insurers. It will also involve assessing and addressing your client's needs and requirements as it pertains to their insurance programs.
You will be encouraged to utilize and further develop the different skill-sets you have acquired from your education and career thus far and have involvement and exposure to various initiatives and lines of business.
- Minimum 5 years of experience brokering commercial business
- Must have worked on Large risks
- University and/or college graduate
- CIP/FCIP or working towards
- Risk management experience
- Solid computer skills; including Broker Managements Systems and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Capacity to prioritize, organize and complete work within given deadlines and work autonomously.
- Analytical abilities to resolve problems and implement appropriate solutions
- Highly polished demeanor
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation, organization and planning skills.
****If interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.