Key Job Responsibilities
• Responsible for handling the day-to-day client file activity on an assigned book of business.
• Market new business and negotiate coverage with Underwriters.
• Negotiate coverage and pricing with Insurance Companies and prepare all necessary insurance and administrative documentation for clients.
• Provide exceptional ongoing service to clients / attend client meetings and deliver presentations.
• Maintain organized up to date client files.
• Provide updated file information for renewal and re-marketing when necessary.
• Work with Commercial Account Executives to identify client exposures and recommend insurance coverage options.
• Prepare client proposals with explanations of key coverage enhancements and/or restrictions.
Education and Experience Requirements
• RIBO license required along with maintenance of continuing education hours.
• CAIB, CIP, RPLU designations an asset
• Minimum 5 years Professional Liability (D&O) Insurance experience
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Superior negotiating skills with strong attention to detail
• Superior technical skills and ability to analyze policy wordings and compare coverages
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Ability to work confidently and independently
***If interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.