We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our Personal Lines Insurance Service Department as a Personal lines CSR.
What will you do?
- Maintain professional relationships with underwriters, co-workers and clients
- Provide exceptional and prompt service to clients
- Oversee and maintain a book of business
- Analyze client coverage, exposures and loss experience, to determine risk requirements
- Process renewals and day to day client inquiries
- Build personalized client relationships through proactive communication
- Ensure accurate processing of policy documentation
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical knowledge of a variety of personal lines products
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Team player
- 3+ years personal lines experience.
- RIBO license
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel
- Passion for the Client
Why Lawrie Insurance Group?
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Company pension plan and optional RRSP
- Education and career development support
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Positive work culture and environment
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Fun team environment with family-like atmosphere
About Lawrie Insurance Group
Founded in 1982 and now ranked in the top 5% of brokerages in Canada, LIG is a privately owned and operated insurance brokerage with over 100 employees specializing in all areas of personal and corporate property/casualty insurance, employee benefits, financial services and group retirement products. We are a fiercely independent insurance brokerage with no financial ties to any of our insuring partners, allowing us to be truly objective in meeting the needs of our clients. Our relationships with our insuring partners are solid and we represent over 60 Canadian and International insurance companies giving us full access to aligning clients with the right insurer for the long-term. Our success over the past 30+ years has been built by the amazing people at LIG and the relationships of trust that are built with clients and the community as a whole.
We offer a work environment that is described by our clients, insurers and employees as being fun, challenging, stimulating, fast paced and highly professional.
Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity.
Lawrie Insurance Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time