Our client is looking for an organized and through Senior Account Manager to oversee one of the firm’s most important books of business . Working directly under one of the most well respected producers in the province. The successful candidate will be someone who can be trusted both in terms of their technical understanding but also in terms of their professionalism. Our client is hoping to fill this position with someone who wants to build real relationships within the firm and with the people who support it. This is an opportunity to join a team with a family mentality who sticks together through the rough times and through the good times. This is the perfect position to ride off into the sunset with.
- Standard Commercial Account Manager duties
- Provide exceptional advice based off collected wisdom and company resources
- Assess the needs of your client and find a solution
- Work with the producer to create plans that optimize both of your strengths
- Proactive communication to ensure seamless renewals
- Cross selling other lines when appropriate
- Improving the days of those you interact with including both coworkers and clients
- Maintain a clear vision of the priorities in life by never sacrificing or stressing too much for the sake of a deal, sale, or job in general
- Staying positive and seeking outcomes that increase the happiness of those involved
- Being able to accomplish work in a laidback atmosphere
- Help new staff learn the ropes
- Enjoy time away from work
Our client is a firm that takes advantage of the unique aspects of the markets that its many offices are situated in. Their web of offices allows them to gather and share knowledge that other firms miss because they are stuck in their ways. They are a team of teams. They strongly support their employees because they understand they are only as good as the people that they employ. They work in all lines of insurance and are constantly looking for new ways to innovate and enter new markets. Truly an adaptable firm, if you are looking for a fresh take on insurance then look no further.
You have always been known as a person who gets the job done. You know how to keep tasks prioritized and you never leave anyone hanging. You are dependable as they come, and you enjoy the pressure that comes with being a leader. Teams love having you on their side and you enjoy the feeling of being appreciated by your colleagues.
- Level II Alberta Insurance License
- A minimum of 5 years of commercial lines experience
- Broad knowledge of all lines of insurance coverage
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple files simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, paperless environment.
- Ability to work within a team to accomplish complex tasks with multiple moving parts
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.