Our client is looking for a Commercial Producer who has a strong sales skillset or network and who believes in earning their keep. They offer an opportunity for thoroughbred salespeople to do what they do best and to reap the benefits of their own hard work. Our client works in conjunction with one of the largest privately held commercial insurance brokerages in the world which means their producers have access to a wide range of resources designed to help them be as effective as possible. This is a chance to be part of a competitive team that truly wants to be the best at what they do.
- Generate leads & actively solicit new Commercial Lines accounts to build a book of business
- Network and embed yourself within the commercial insurance community
- Create a referral chain based off of industry connections and excellent customer service.
- Work with the team to create efficient solutions to unique problems
- Attend industry events and stay active in the community
Our client is a firm that takes advantage of the unique aspects of the markets that its many offices are situated in. Their web of offices allows them to gather and share knowledge that other firms miss because they are stuck in their ways. They are a team of teams. They strongly support their employees because they understand they are only as good as the people that they employ. They work in all lines of insurance and are constantly looking for new ways to innovate and enter new markets. Truly an adaptable firm, if you are looking for a fresh take on insurance then look no further.
You are an enthusiastic salesperson who brings their own unique flair to the art of commercial insurance. You find a way to stand out and make sure you last in the memories of your clients. You work well in teams and are always looking for ways to support those around you. You have a solid network both in and outside of the industry and see opportunity everywhere you look.
- Level II Alberta Insurance License.
- A minimum of 3-5 years commercial broking experience.
- Experience with Transportation, Property/Casualty and Commercial Auto classes of business an asset
- Broad knowledge of all lines of insurance coverage.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple files simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, paperless environment.
- Ability to qualify leads and follow up to build the book of business.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-885-1849 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.