This is an excellent opportunity to join a long-standing brokerage with a large commercial division. They have a fast-paced office with a positive collaborative team environment. This role is based in the office with physical distancing measure in place. The ideal candidate is someone with excellent organization skills and client-facing skills who are a team player with a strong work ethic and a good sense of humor!
Please reach out to me for more information!
- Document preperation which include submissions, proposals, binders and endorsements
- Handle routine inquires, day-to-day requests by producers and clients
- Examine client coverages, loss experience, exposures to determine risk requirements
- Market new submissions and renewals
- Maintaining excellent relationships both internally and externally
- Level 2 license required
- Experience with Epic Systems
- Minimum of 2 years commercial marketing experience
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencer's and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Paul at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.