Our client, a well-known and award-winning brokerage are seeking a people oriented Branch Manager to lead a local branch in Surrey. As a Branch Manager you will delivering exceptional client experience and sales excellence, through training, coaching, mentoring and motivating employees. You will be people and financially savvy to help build and maintain an innovative culture.
As Branch Manager you will:
- Develop annual business plan to meet targets, and maximize every opportunity, for all lines of business in the branch
- Monitor P&L statements and take appropriate corrective action when necessary to ensure targets are met
- Assess local market and identify current and prospective opportunities to obtain new clients
- Ensure an excellent and consistent client service experience
- Participate actively in both the business and industry communities to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and organization
- Provide a positive work environment that attracts, retains and motivates talent
- Performance manage employees when needed
- Identify and develop future leadership talent (Supervisors, Leads, Managers)
- Onboard and orient new talent to successfully engage new employees
- Manage all operational aspects of the branch
- Ensure the safekeeping of all company assets in the branch
- Ensure consistent and effective application of all corporate policies and procedures as they apply to the business or to the employees
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- A Level 2 General Insurance License and are actively pursuing a Level 3 License
- A minimum 3 years’ experience managing a department or branch
- An ability to work collaboratively with direct reports, colleagues and front-line talent to create a results driven and team oriented environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- A passion and firm understanding of business and financials
- The ability to plan and manage at the operational, branch level
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 ext 104 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.