Our client is a reputable insurance brokerage that is growing rapidly and are looking to hire a Real Estate Practice Leader to manage a sales team of 8 to 12 people.
Title: Practice Leader, Real Estate
Location: Burnaby, BC (OPEN TO RELOCATION PROFILES)
This role influences and operationalizes the strategies and direction set by the Senior Leadership Team for the Real Estate business unit, including people management, service delivery, technical development and regulatory compliance.
- 10-15 years of insurance industry experience with a strong real estate background
- Advanced leadership and people management skills to motivate, develop, and manage performance for results
- Business management ability with experience translating strategy into sound technical and business processes
- Proven ability to drive results through collaborative, outcomes-focused relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Assist your team by providing technical advice, marketplace direction, guidance and leadership in internal and external discussion/negotiations
- Complete reviews, address team performance issues as per company guidelines
- Identify, recruit, hire and develop team members to support company goals and objectives
- Charismatic personality with ability to maintain strong relationships
- Strong influencing, persuading, and negotiating ability
- Strong understanding of new regulatory requirements in BC
- CIP/FCIP designation or equivalent experience
- Level 2 license
Our client takes pride in hiring high performers and offer very competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.