We are on a new path called NEXT HORIZON
The insurance industry is changing at an exponential pace, driven by changing customer experience, climate change and technology. In response Gore Mutual is making bold moves to reposition our company as a purpose driven, digitally led national insurer. Next Horizon is our 10-year vision and strategy that sets a new path for our company.
Come and make your mark on our Next Horizon!
As part of our Next Horizon strategy we are developing a new operational model to support our broker and customer experience. The Lynx Centre will become the backbone of our centralized national platform for billing, broker administration, personal lines underwriting and claims handling.
The Director, Lynx Centre will lead the Gore Contact Centre Operations and will shape the future state operating model of the Lynx Centre. This role will lead, inspire, and manage the contact centre leadership team while developing a technology enabled contact centre that will allow us to scale operations and provide a consistent, seamless, connected broker and customer experience. The Director will oversee the launch of this new service model, with the initial focus on the broker through Underwriting and Billing experiences. Later phases will include expansion to Customer contacts including Claims.
The success of this role stands at the intersection of business strategy and technology. The Director, Lynx Centre will ensure that brokers and customers receive best in class, professional and consistent high-quality service, with a focus on first contact resolution in an omni-channel environment.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the Contact Centre Operations to deliver a best-in-class service, contact centre KPIs and budgets.
- Lead, inspire and co-ordinate the contact centre management team at all levels to create motivated, high energy and engaged contact centre team.
- Establish a centralized Service Centre team that includes Underwriting, Claims and Billing Operations, Quality Assurance, Process Design, & Training delivery
- Own the NPS, Contact Centre Scorecard metrics, agent performance, overall productivity, while driving continuous improvement
- Develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the organisation on the use of new tools and technologies including: Telephony, CRM and WFM to create a cost-effective operation consistently achieving contact handling SLAs.
- Collaborate with other teams like technology, marketing, HR, Finance, underwriting and claims
- Analyze broker and customer interactions and feedback from all channel lens to provide a clear view of customer engagements and data trends
- Be responsible for the broker contact processes and their associated broker experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Lead an effective resource planning strategy to support contact centre mandate and objectives, ensuring that resource is fully utilised, and any contact demand is effectively covered.
- Make processing and underwriting decisions such as risk acceptability in accordance with the assigned underwriting authority for the role. Underwriting authority is second highest next to VP and director.
- Review escalated transactions with the corporate business units in alignment with the assigned underwriting authority and in accordance with our published rules and rates while looking for solutions to customer / broker issues.
- Enhance the quality of broker and customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.
- Proven experience leading a P&C broker contact centre and insurance operations with experience managing through periods of significant growth or change.
- Prior experience with workforce planning and analytics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to lead and motivate
- Demonstrated ability to engage with different stakeholders at all levels across the wider business to achieve goals and objectives.
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.