We’re growing our Human Resources team to support an exciting investment in the development of all employees at Gore Mutual. By joining our team, you’ll contribute towards this meaningful goal!
As a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), you meet each new day with passion and curiosity. You take the time to listen and respond to your business partners, build strong relationships, and offer unique views based on your experience and best practices that ignite positive change and move the business forward. You embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms, contribute meaningfully to a culture of belonging, and believe that acquiring and sharing knowledge is empowering.
If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge the status quo for the greater good, have fun, and really see your contributions make a difference, this is the role for you.
We are on a new path called NEXT HORIZON
The insurance industry is changing at an exponential pace, driven by customer expectations, climate change and technology. In response Gore Mutual is making bold moves to reposition our company as a purpose driven, digitally led national insurer. Next Horizon is our 10-year vision and strategy that sets a new path for our company to meet and exceed the demands of tomorrow.
As part of our Next Horizon strategy, we are developing a new operational model to support our leaders and employees. In this role you will partner with business leaders across the organization to support all aspects of the Human Resources strategy. As a key enabler to the business you will support change management and influence new programs to support employee engagement, development and retention.
Come and make your mark on our Next Horizon!
What will you do?
• Ensure the successful execution of HR programs across the business, support training on HR platforms
• Engage regularly with our Communities of Expertise with talent acquisition, compensation design and Total Rewards, administration and reporting, and coordination of leadership programs and skills development
• Provide support with HR projects and assist other team members as needed in preparation for growth
• Coordinate monthly reporting of HR metrics
• Be curious and committed to support our leaders, business partners and their teams as they embrace our organizational goals and objectives
What will you need to succeed?
• Minimum 8 years of experience in a HR Business Partner role
• Prior experience with Organizational design and leveraging change management principles to support major change
• Proven track record with building strong relationships, fostering trust, and promoting collaboration at all levels in the organization
• Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
• Driven with ownership and strong execution discipline
• Fast learner, proactive, ability to function in a fast-changing, innovative environment
• Adept at working with diverse teams of different backgrounds, styles and personalities
• Experience with ADP Workforce Now considered an asset
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.