Reporting directly to the Head of Transformation this position will help to establish a Process Design Centre of Excellence which will assess, design, deploy and manage all core business operations processes to maximize efficiency while allowing large volumes of work to be delivered.
The position will play a key role in building and enabling processes that drive strategic priorities for Gore while working extensively with senior leaders with the Transformation Office, Operations and Technology to identify gaps and opportunities arising out of the transformation journey and achieving operational excellence.
As a leader you will manage the process design team in a matrix structure with the goal of designing, implementing, monitoring & streamlining processes across the organization to drive operational efficiencies.
We are on a new path called NEXT HORIZON
The insurance industry is changing at an exponential pace, driven by changing customer experience, climate change and technology. In response Gore Mutual is making bold moves to reposition our company as a purpose driven, digitally led national insurer. Next Horizon is our 10-year vision and strategy that sets a new path for our company.
Come and make your mark on our Next Horizon!
What will you do?
- Establish the Process Design Centre of Excellence, as well as own and deliver Business Process Optimization framework and design
- Implementation of new process development simulation models in the new target operating model (TOM)
- Delivering all process related elements of the TOM while creating and delivering plans to develop the understanding of Operational Excellence and Driving team efficiencies
- Identify opportunities to improve Operational Excellence across the organization
- Help to develop process lifecycle and business process mapping framework
- Share best practices by bringing insights to business unit counterparts and positively contribute to a culture of process excellence
- Run cross-functional team meetings efficiently and optimally, with the ability to connect dots and influence key decisions
What will you need?
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in business process optimization/reengineering applying process improvement, modeling and reengineering methodologies to conduct process optimization and improvement projects.
- Prior people leadership experience leading teams within Insurance Operations
- Experience in designing and applying operational processes optimization frameworks such as Lean Management, Six Sigma, design thinking and other process modeling/ re-engineering tools
- Ability to effectively lead a matrix team
- Strong understanding of process mining, modeling and automation tools
- Understanding of Insurance operations
- Experience running with large scale Transformation including a successful track record of implementing large scale workflow solutions
- Demonstrated ability to develop robust methodologies and approaches that relate to primary productivity strategies such as business model optimization, organizational productivity, and process productivity.
- Able to analyze information, make connections and demonstrates deep level thinking
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.