Our team is looking for someone to join us in a support role with a view to building a career managing high net worth Clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process policy management through carrier portals and broker management system
- Prepare renewal summaries in excel format and discuss renewals with Account Manager
- Prepare insurance related letters and documents
- Manage follow-up / abeyance system and Renewal Logs to ensure client service standards are met
- Assist Account Manager with client inquiries or time sensitive assignments as requested
- Vacation and service overflow support
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Excellent organizational skills
- Confident with Excel and Word
- Secondary school certificate
- Minimum 1-3 years’ insurance experience within an insurance brokerage or insurance company. We will consider experience in related professional service sectors.
- RIBO licensed or has the capacity to be so within 8 weeks
- Experience and skills will determine level of hire at Account Assistant or Associate level