Our client is an independently owned and operated insurance brokerage based in Langley and seeing their next commercial savant to join the team. With a fast paced and friendly office environment, our client are offering a collaborative setting that encourages learning and sharing of knowledge. This will be a a holistic and hybrid role of account management and marketing, working closely with clients as well as underwriters.
Successful candidates will have excellent organization skills and customer-facing skills. They will be flexible team players with excellent time-management skills, good work ethic and a sense of humor.
The Commercial Lines Marketer position requires an enthusiastic, confident team player. This Commercial Marketer's main role is to provide exceptional service to our Clients and Producers.
The Commercial Lines Marketer would be responsible for:
- Preparation of documents which include submissions, proposals, binders and endorsements
- Handling routine inquires such as day-to-day requests by producers and clients
- analyzing client coverages, exposures and loss experience to determine risk requirements
- Marketing new submissions and renewals
- Maintaining professional relationships with underwriters, co-workers and clients
- Level 2 license required
- Experience with Epic Systems is ideal but not mandatory
- Minimum of 2 years commercial insurance experience
Our client is offering a new and modern office space with social distancing measures, parking, kitchen and games. They are also offering comprehensive medical and dental with salary, commissions and career development opportunities.
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 x 104 or email your resume in confidence. If you are already working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant who meets the job requirements and qualifications in a timely manner.