LEAD GENERATION SPECIALIST – Full-Time
The LIG team is currently seeking a FULL TIME, mature and experienced Lead Generation Specialist who can work at our head office location.
What will you do?
- Place outbound calls (using our lead lists and call guides)in order to uncover and quantify opportunities for our brokers by calling multiple industries, speaking with C-level , VP-level and Director level.
- Setting up and coordinating sales appointments and sales leads for our brokers.
- Use our proprietary software to access leads
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly lead generation goals
***This is not a sales position. Our lead generation/appointment setting professionals support our sales team fill their pipelines.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven success doing B2B lead generation or B2B appointment setting
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in B2B lead generation and appointment setting with mid to large sized companies
- Speak English fluently
- Broad based knowledge of multiple industries and understanding of the sales process
- Mature, motivated and independent self-starter
- Organized and disciplined work habits
- Experience working in a prospect database and consistently following up on leads.
- Efficient computer skills
- Insurance industry experience is an asset
***Individuals with previous experience as a call center representative, inside sales representative, business development specialist or virtual phone sales are encouraged to apply!
Why Lawrie Insurance Group?
- Competitive hourly based pay up to $20/hour (based on experience)
- Bonus incentives are available
- Positive work culture and environment
- Fun team environment with family-like atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Company pension plan and optional RRSP
- Education and career development support
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
About Lawrie Insurance Group
Founded in 1982 and now ranked in the top 5% of brokerages in Canada, LIG is a privately owned and operated insurance brokerage with over 100 employees specializing in all areas of personal and corporate property/casualty insurance, employee benefits, financial services and group retirement products. We are a fiercely independent insurance brokerage with no financial ties to any of our insuring partners, allowing us to be truly objective in meeting the needs of our clients. Our relationships with our insuring partners are solid and we represent over 60 Canadian and International insurance companies giving us full access to aligning clients with the right insurer for the long-term. Our success over the past 30+ years has been built by the amazing people at LIG and the relationships of trust that are built with clients and the community as a whole.
We offer a work environment that is described by our clients, insurers and employees as being fun, challenging, stimulating, fast paced and highly professional.
Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity.
Lawrie Insurance Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time