Title: Sr. Commercial Lines Marketer / Supervisor
- Ability to market large program business
- Train and mentor junior account managers and marketers
- Strong understanding of all coverage including E&O, D&O, Property…
- Maintain Strong relationships with the markets
- Work closely with Account Managers and Insurers.
- Maintain current relationships with Insurers to properly place business.
- Provide advice Account Managers.
- Ability to oversee book and fix it where necessary
- Very strong technical ability
- Active RIBO license
- Post-secondary education
- CIP is an asset, or working towards
- 10 years of experience in a marketing role for commercial lines
- 1 or more years of supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives in a fast passed environment
- Patient with staff
- Pays strong attention to details
- Works well with others
- Working knowledge in TAM preferred
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Benefits, Group RRSP match
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.