Commercial Associate – Large Commercial
Our client is looking for a Commercial Associate who excels at providing excellent customer service and thrives in fast-paced environments. In this role you will work with a small team to ensure that all the clients' risk management needs are addressed. This role will challenge the successful candidate with a wide range of large complex risk.
- Create meaningful and trust-based relationships with clients domestically and internationally
- Processes renewal documents, mid-term policy changes, additions, deletions and cancellations including corresponding invoicing
- Assists in preparing and submitting marketing proposals to underwriters and participates in negotiation of terms and conditions
- Aids in the preparation of client reports and presentations including renewal strategy planning reports, marketing summaries, outstanding issues lists and contract analysis
- Attends client meetings
- Works with the account team to provide excellent customer service and help the firm stay ahead of the curve
Our client is a boutique brokerage that provides their clients with comprehensive risk management services. You get what you put in with this firm. They emphasize a team atmosphere that enables them to surpass their competition in their ability to offer a level of service and understanding that is unmatched in the industry.
You are an insurance professional with at least 2 years of industry experience. You are sharp, driven and excited to grow your career. You love working in the insurance industry and are eager to grow your network and attend industry events.
- Level 1 Alberta Insurance License
- 2+ years’ experience in the insurance industry with experience in Auto, Property, Liability and Directors and Officers are considered an asset.
- Epic experience is a bonus
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.