Personal Lines, Customer Service Representative
with a rapidly growing brokerage
based in the north end of the GTA
A fun office environment and engaging company culture is built around their people. If you’re motivated, independent and performance driven, then they would love to have you join their dynamic team. They have four offices in Ontario and our Markham location is the one that needs your help.
One of Canada’s largest independent insurance brokerages that services thousands of clients across the country. They are looking to further develop the insurance team and want to hire the right candidate in their Personal Lines department.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant and professional telephone demeanor
- Ability to explain complex issues and concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent organization, time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & Excel
- Experience and expertise in operating in a digital environment
- Superior client care orientation
Duties Include :
- Renewing or amending existing policies for clients
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients and staff
- Discussing and assessing clients' current and future insurance needs
- Researching insurance policies and products
- Guiding clients through the claims process
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual needs
- Resolve policy/account billing issues
- Remain current on all company workflows and procedures
RIBO level I license with 2 or more years of experience
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.