My client is a unique brokerage looking for a RIBO licensed account manager to service their clients by providing extraordinary service, educating the customer, identifying revenue growth opportunities and generating referrals.
Position: Personal Lines Account Manager
Location: Newmarket, ON (Possibility to work from home post Covid)
- Working with the team to make sure all account reviews are done on time
- Working with clients on their policies, processing changes and educating them
- Generating referrals
- Proactively calling cancelled business to try to win them back immediately
- Generating additional revenue in the form of increased coverage, account rounding, adding policy features and generating referrals for new business.
- Motivate and encourage the team to account round routinely by educating customers on additional lines of coverage.
- Stop, Listen, and Ask questions of your customers in order to clearly understand their needs and to build solid relationships
- Completing 100% of account reviews assigned to you each week. This includes reviewing potential discounts and coverage gaps
- Provide outstanding inbound service on claims, billing questions and endorsements
- Work to manage client’s expectations
- Follow up via phone or email with clients as required
- 2+ years of personal lines account management experience
- RIBO license in good standing (MUST HAVE)
- Nurturing personality, patience, polite and enjoys servicing and helping customers
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Organized and able to work efficiently and independently
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Benefits, Education Reimbursement and unique vacation allotment.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.