Customer Service & Insurance Sales Representative
based in Mississauga
currently a work from home opportunity
Join a consistently topped ranked Best Employer in Canada
The ideal candidate is responsible for providing quality customer service, underwriting and sales to new and existing clients over the telephone.
What you’re responsible for:
- Quote and sell basic automobile and property insurance to clients in accordance with the sales quality call flow, sales processes and underwriting guidelines.
- Advise and coach clients on what type of coverage/policy would best meet their needs with some guidance as needed.
- Identify and make recommendations for additional products/services that benefit the client.
- Provide fundamental front line underwriting during client transactions and in determining whether a client qualifies for a quotation.
- Achieve set goals for customer service, sales, quality and productivity with guidance.
What to expect:
- This role operates in a call centre environment where a high level of audio and visual concentration is required for extended periods of time.
- Rotational shifts outside of standard business hours, Monday through Saturday.
To be successful:
- You influence change and are committed to continuous improvement, in order to exceed client expectations.?
- You leverage critical thinking skills to identify problems and proactively propose solutions.
- Your strong communication skills allow you to clearly convey messages.?
- You’re an effective team player who shares knowledge to support your peers.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience.
- Previous sales and service experience an asset.
- Working toward CIP designation an asset.
- Meet all provincial licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain & maintain all required licenses
- RIBO or OTL licence