Looking for a change in employers? Want to work for a brokerage who cares more about their employees then their "lists"?
We're a family owned brokerage entering into our 110th year of operation. Most of our employees are long tenured and there's a reason. We offer a stress free environment, a relaxed pace of employment with realistic expectations and fair compensation.
We carry a small to medium size book of commercial lines and the successful candidate will be responsible for such. Duties include (but are not limited to); interacting with clients, issuing policies, processing of renewals, endorsements, issuing certificate of insurance, placement of new business and being the primary liaison for our commercial clientele and their insurance carrier. Providing customers with prompt service, professional advice and coverage recommendations, helping customers understand their insurance needs while providing them reassurance for their policies.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent insurance designations
- RIBO Licence
- Minimum of three (3) years commercial lines experience
- Working knowledge of SigXP, Compu-Quote and company portals.
- Prior sales experience an asset
- Competitive (Industry) salary (base)
- Generous Commission paid with new business
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Free, on-site parking
- Paid vacations and days off (personal)
- Tuition reimbursement for successfully obtained courses towards CIP or CAIB designations.