Senior Commercial Lines Broker - Professional Liability
Brokerage based downtown Toronto
Key Job Responsibilities
• Responsible for handling the day-to-day client file activity on an assigned book of business.
• Market new business and negotiate coverage with Underwriters.
• Negotiate coverage and pricing with Insurance Companies and prepare all necessary insurance and administrative documentation for clients.
• Provide exceptional ongoing service to clients / attend client meetings and deliver presentations.
• Maintain organized up to date client files.
• Provide updated file information for renewal and re-marketing when necessary.
• Work with Commercial Account Executives to identify client exposures and recommend insurance coverage options.
• Prepare client proposals with explanations of key coverage enhancements and/or restrictions.
Education and Experience Requirements
• RIBO license required along with maintenance of continuing education hours.
• CAIB, CIP, RPLU designations an asset
• Minimum 5 years Professional Liability (D&O) Insurance experience
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Superior negotiating skills with strong attention to detail
• Superior technical skills and ability to analyze policy wordings and compare coverages
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Ability to work confidently and independently
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.