Our client is a leading digital insurance brokerage looking to add to their growing team. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for developing and growing the brokerage’s affinity group and professional association business across Canada.
Title: Business Development Manager (Commercial Insurance)
Location: Remote role, can be anywhere in Canada
- Bringing in new commercial insurance program opportunities and managing these opportunities from prospect to close.
- Coaching new and existingopportunities to maintain relationships and transparency around hitting established goals.
- Acting as a subject matter expert on the Brokerage’s value proposition, its products and services, and easily articulate how prospective clients can benefit from them.
- Collaborating with other departments on things like:
- Marketing plans to promote program opportunities and increase revenue
- Technology enhancements to drive automation for program partners
- Training initiatives on internal processes and products
- 5 or more years of sales experience in the Canadian insurance industry
- 2 or more years of experience in signing up new affinity or professional associations
- 2 or more years of experience in working with commercial insurance products
- RIBO license preferred but not mandatory however will be required to obtain upon joining the brokerage.
Compensation: Competitive salary, commission structure, Benefits and other great perks.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.