Insurance Account Representative
Launch Lucrative Career in Insurance
WORK WITH A NATIONAL ORGANIZATION
- Effectively communicating Insurance products to clients
- Meet deadlines with accuracy and thoroughness
- Knowledge of Insurance products and how they help people manage their risks
- Reaching monthly sales targets
- OTL license required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication, written, verbal and listening skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and enthusiastic Diligent and hardworking
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
Benefits of Working with Us
- Competitive Salary
- Work-life Balance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Flexible start times
- Abundance of growth opportunities
Are you customer-focused, high energy, and results oriented? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, then working for this direct writer agency is the career for you! They are a leading provider of Auto, Home and Life insurance as well as Financial services in Canada, with the passion to become the customer's first and best choice in the products and services we provide.
Training provided for the licensed candidate
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.