Our client is looking for a Senior Commercial Account Manager who is excited by the idea of expanding their knowledge base and growing within the organization. In this role you will work with the Sales Executives on the top 20% of the corporation’s clients. You support planning, leading and guiding the growth, renewal and servicing of accounts to contribute to the continued growth and operation of the brokerage.
Our client is a savvy Edmonton based firm that provides innovative insurance solutions to a variety of commercial customers. Their customer care has earned them the reputation as a top performing insurance firm. They pride themselves on creating a work environment where you can both achieve success and enjoy yourself along the way.
You are a hard working commercial account manager who embraces challenge and welcomes constructive feedback. You are a true team player and are looking for a firm that thinks the same way you do.
Necessary qualifications include:
- Level 2 General Insurance License required
- Member of or currently working towards the C.I.P. or CAIB designation
- 7-10 years experience with in a commercial insurance business environment.
- Out-of-the-box thinking; demonstrable experience in finding solutions to complex risk
- 5+ years experience with in a team environment in a customer service position
- Experience with Agency Manager, Microsoft Office Suite or comparable computer systems
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.