Totten is looking for a professional individual to provide exceptional operations support. The position requires the individual to have strong attention to detail and data entry and accuracy skills. This is an excellent role to work in a fast-paced service environment. We offer an excellent opportunity to work for one of Canada’s Leading MGA’s and to become part of a dynamic and knowledgeable team.
Main Role Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the completion of monthly Excel spreadsheet bordereaux for various Totten Programs;
- Complete data entry from Totten’s two primary systems, TAM & Policy Works, to maintain timeliness and accuracy of reporting;
- Assist with solving entry discrepancies for subscribing companies to contribute to rectifying company payments and remittance;
- Adhere to reporting deadlines and updating monthly reporting trackers to ensure timely issuance to all subscribers.
- Extract and Upload batches from Policy Works into Lineage, including but not limited to manual extractions, updating error logs, and coordinating corrections with underwriting team;
- Learn and understand Policy Work reporting functions to find efficiencies in bulk uploads in order to decrease the number of errors holding up batches from successful upload;
- Follow up with underwriters for corrections to errors preventing successful batch uploads;
- Manually input entries into Lineage based on contract requirements;
- Investigating and Correcting Lloyds analysis codes in Policy Work as required;
- Assist in manually reporting Habitational policies in Lineage
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Assist in the creation of internal reports including, but not limited to, to document formatting, creating and testing macros, and inputting formulas
- Assist with the completion of reports as required for Lloyds of London brokers/syndicates and domestic markets
- 1 to 3 years of data entry/analysis experience in a support role or equivalent
- Post-secondary education in business administration, mathematical science, or actuarial science preferred
- Completion of Insurance Program (CIP or equivalent) preferred
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, Access; Proficient with industry software reporting functions and data extracts
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team structure
To apply to this position, please click on the link: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Toronto-ON/Technical-Insurance-Assistant--Reporting_R0006105
Totten Insurance Group is Canada’s leading national MGA provider of niche products and innovative solutions. Totten Group is committed to servicing brokers across the country and is comprised of six divisions: Personal Lines; Commercial Property; Commercial Casualty; Hospitality; Construction and Professional Liability. With offices across Canada, Totten Group’s corporate office resides in Toronto ON, and has other locations in Oakville ON, Dartmouth NS, Winnipeg MB, Montreal QC, and Vancouver BC. Learn more at www.tottengroup.com.