Regional Sales Manager/Account Executive at High Growth Software Company
Our client is a high growth software and services company delivering robust loss control and safety solutions to the world’s leading insurance companies. With over 125 plus customers in North America and growing the firm continues to expand its market presence and establish itself as the market leader in its space.
Our client is looking for driven, results-oriented sales professionals to add to our growing sales team in North America. Leveraging the company sales model, the successful candidate will maximize revenue growth and increase market share by selling our SaaS platform to net new Insurance organizations.
- Sell the company’s SaaS platform to a set of named accounts
- Complete the entire sale cycle from lead identification to closure.
- Work effectively with pre-sales resources and the services organization during sales cycles.
- Work effectively with a dedicated inside sales resource to maximize market penetration and lead flow.
- Generate and qualify sales opportunities by leveraging inside sales, cold calling, business contacts, entering vendor selection competitions, or by other means.
- Understand the functions and features of our products and be able to articulate our products key differentiators over our competition.
- Understand and keep up-to-date with competitive products and technology.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Effectively manage a sales territory
- 3+ years field software sales experience. Experience with Insurance software highly desirable
- A true entrepreneurial hunter ready, prepared to do the activity necessary to be successful. e. Results oriented, self -motivated, driven with a need to win
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives and territory/account development.
- A history of successful activity-based sales. Exposure to more complex, consultative selling an asset
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers including senior employees/executives
- Capability of navigating complex organization charts and selling at multiple levels of a complex organization (both technical and operational).
- Skill at overcoming objections, being able to get to the right people
- Ability to make persuasive presentations and listen actively and effectively.
- Outstanding customer service skills
Our clients offer
- Work from home
- Competitive salary and commission
- Paid benefits by employer
- Work life balance
- Opportunity for growth
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please contact Otis Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, please feel free to ask them about this position.