Director of Marketing at High Growth Software Company
Our client is a high growth software and services company delivering robust loss control and safety solutions to the world’s leading insurance companies. With over 125 plus customers in North America and growing the firm continues to expand its market presence and establish itself as the market leader in its space.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to help us scale and perfect our B2B inbound lead generation strategy. As Director of Marketing, you will drive revenue growth for our SaaS and services-based solutions by directing all online and traditional marketing initiatives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. A critical focus is building SEO/SEM programs and overseeing product content and branding. Reporting to the VP of Revenue Growth you'll be given a marketing budget to build a team, expand our tools and shape the future of our marketing department.
- Manage marketing to quantifiable quotas and metrics within the marketing budget
- Work with the VP of Revenue Growth to develop marketing strategies and tactics that support revenue goals
- Create lead generation programs to grow target markets, with a heavy focus on developing inbound marketing through SEO/SEM
- Develop event strategies including webinars and tradeshows.
- Assist in preparing and monitoring consistent presentations & other materials used company wide
- Build a 12- and 24-month strategic plan to meet our inbound demo and signup goals
- Manage online advertising (Google Ads) strategy and spend
- Manage the direction and expansion of our marketing website and overall content strategy
- Develop nurture and conversion campaigns
- Plan team growth and hire new marketing team members when needed
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience successfully leading marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, within a SaaS environment
- Track record in delivering revenue results
- Ability to manage multiple and competing objectives, demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to change, ability to prioritize and juggle to consistently meet multiple, short deadlines
- Experience managing internal and external teams
- Experience with email automation tools Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
Our clients offer
- Work from home
- Competitive salary and commission
- Paid benefits by employer
- Work life balance
- Opportunity for growth
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please contact Otis Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, please feel free to ask them about this position.