Commercial Account Associate
The Account Associate position assists in supporting the day-to-day service requirements at the direction of the Account Managers and/or Account Executives.
- Process policy changes at the direction of Account Manager
- Process, invoice (carry out billing procedures) and deliver to the client endorsements, cancellations, audits, etc. at the request and direction of the Account Manager
- Follow operating procedures related to file and record maintenance procedures; carry out billing procedures for renewal policies; comply with applicable insurance regulations
- May review policies received from insurers to ensure conformance to specifications/binders; expedite with insurance insurers needed corrections to policies received, process or prepare (order, follow-up and/or check) endorsements and applications
- May assist in updating client’s loss history; collecting and compiling updated information on client exposures; and preparing schedules of insurance coverage and correspondences on routine insurance matters
- May update applications and schedules (vehicles, drivers, equipment, etc.) at the request and direction of the Account Manager
- Claims follow ups and reporting
- Conduct all business in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Level I licesne
- 1+ years in insurance brokerage
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally, to internal and external parties
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients, vendors and peers
- Ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams
- Strong computer skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.