Title: Personal Lines Insurance Broker
Must be able to worth within the hours of 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday (37.50-hour work week).
- Establish customer rapport through effective management of existing customer portfolios and potential customers.
- Demonstrate effective sales skills through needs-based selling and asking for the sale.
- Effectively communicate by telephone and email to resolve issues, describe programs & services to customers and when appropriate, cross-sell and up-sell other products.
- Determine customer needs and respond appropriately. Collect relevant information systematically and through probing questions to process inquiries quickly and accurately.
- Conduct a full file review for underwriting quality and risk exposure for each customer contact.
- Solidify customer relationships through retention efforts and follow through on commitments.
- Influence customer loyalty through professionalism & courtesy while achieving brokerage standards for key performance indicators on a team & individual basis.
- Obtain/solicit leads and cross-sell other lines of business to assist with customer loyalty and business retention.
- 1+ plus years of insurance industry experience (home and auto)
- Must have RIBO or OTL (Willingness to convert OTL into RIBO)
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Personal Lines Insurance product knowledge
- Problem solving, analytical thinking
- Personal Accountability
Compensation: Competitive salary, great company bonus plan, paid benefits and pension plan.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.