Seeking a strong E&O/D&O Commercial Account Manager to work for a fabuloua brokerage in a full time remote capacity!
Our client is a large independent BC based brokerage seeking to add a strong account manager to their team. This position will be to service a large and high profile book of business and can be based in any of the major cities of Canada (preference given to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton or Toronto). The book will be a mixed bag of commercial lines, but with a heavy focus and emphasis on E&O/D&O. This is a great oportunity to join a culture which emphasises team work, collaboration and a forever home feeling.
- Maintain book of business - long term VIP clients
- Meet with clients (remote)
- Process C/L renewals, endorsements, cancellations, certificates, bonds, invoicing etc.
- Policy renewals and follow up on expiry dates
- Work directly with clients to maintain active files, re: client business, contacts, changes etc.
- Communicate with Insurers regarding new business & renewal terms, underwriting, inspections, stock reports, appraisals, statement of values and other underwriting forms
- Follow up abeyances and accounts receivable
- Occasionally follow up on preferred leads or take New business calls
- Level 2 license - ideally licenced in multiple provinces
- Tenure in previous roles
- Thorough knowledge of commercial insurance
- Strong knowledge of Directors & Officers, Errors & Omissions Insurance or financial statements
- Ability to Multi-task, detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication (both verbal & written)
- Great computer skills including EPIC, outlook, word and excel
- Committed to professional development to enhance skills & abilities
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships Work in collaborative team environment & have the ability to work independently as well
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.