HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB International is ranked 8th amongst the world’s largest insurance brokers with 10,000 employees across North America. We have an immediate requirement for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Sarnia, ON. We are looking for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, has an ability to multitask, organized enjoys working with people in a fast pace environment. This role reports to the Manager, Personal Insurance.
- Execute full central scanning workflows for the region including processing in our Broker Management System, EPIC
- Sort and scan all courier within a one-day turnaround timeframe
- Assemble and distribute packages to mail to clients with the partnership of the Brokers
- Deliver administrative support to the Personal Lines team as required
- Provide reception coverage including greeting clients in person or over the telephone, answering or referring inquiries, sorting and forwarding incoming faxes and emails received, accepting and logging payments received from clients
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of one year experience within a data entry, administrative or customer service role an asset
- Experience with EPIC broker management system or a similar system an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detail-oriented, prioritizing and multi-tasking skills
- High level of organization and ability to effectively manage high-volume of work on delivered deadlines
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
To apply, please click on the link: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Sarnia-ON/Administrative-Assistant_R0006593