Our client is looking for a Personal Lines Account Manager who will join their fast-growing team. The company focuses on your career progression so this is a great path for you if you are looking to develop your personal lines skills and experiences.
What you will be doing:
- Service a large book of established personal lines clients.
- Address customers’ needs with regards to their coverage including renewal and remarket.
- Efficiently and accurately underwrite new and renewal business accordingly.
- Work on general personal lines and some ICBC.
What we are looking for:
- Preference will be given to those with personal lines broking experience.
- Must have at least 1 year of insurance experience.
- Powerbroker experience is highly regarded but not mandatory.
- Level 2 license or in the process of acquiring it within 6 months of hire date - if you are to be a remote candidate, then you must have a level 2.
- Team player, great communications skills, comfortable in multi-tasking and must have good customer service skills.
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.