Our client is looking for Intermediate and Senior Commercial Underwriters to support the Small Business Enterprise business unit. They are looking for professionals who are career-oriented, driven, and very insightful.
What you will be doing:
- Service a portfolio of core commercial business and provide outstanding customer service.
- To be involved in underwriting small to mid-size commercial P&C accounts.
- Promote good relationships with brokers to maintain a profitable book of business.
- Maintain awareness in your region with regard to market trends, pricing and policies offered.
What we are looking for:
- Preference will be given to those with property and casualty knowledge.
- Must have at least 5 years of commercial insurance underwriting experience.
- CIP designation or in the process of acquiring it as soon as possible.
- Marketing and sales acumen, great at negotiations, and highly motivated.
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.