Our valued client is looking for a motivated and experienced commercial account executive for sales and management of a valued existing book of customers. Clients include a wide variety of industries with the average premium per account of approximately $10K to $50K. It is a bonus if they enjoy office management type tasks as well.
The successful candidate will be an expert at communications ensuring clear understanding of customers in order to provide advice on renewal reviews, re-marketing, claims and day to day changes. It is also important that the successful candidate picks up on referrals and turns them into new customers.
- Use your in-depth knowledge of a variety of commercial insurance coverages to serve and offer advice to long-standing and new customers.
- Be an active participant of the team. Learn the industry needs to best service the client.
- Use your expert communication skills to be able to manage multiple tasks in an organized way.
- Ensure you are communicating clearly with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ideally you have:
- Experience with Applied TAM or TAM online and PolicyWorks
- Level II General Insurance License
- Working toward or completion of CAIB, CIP, CRM or other designations
- 5+ years commercial insurance experience in the areas of CGL, E&O, D&O, Boiler and Machinery, Property, Business Interruption, Cargo, Automobile, Cyber, Pollution, Aviation and Builders Risk.
- You enjoy helping those around you. You like to mentor, present, and continuously improve your brokerage to be the most effective it can be.
About the Company:
Our client has specializes in business insurance as well as personal insurance for high net worth individuals. Located in Calgary, they have a smaller but mighty team of approximately 12 and are growing! They offer a fast-paced working environment and take pride in their knowledge and personable service. Education and treating employees well in terms of competitive salaries, RRSP investments, benefits and bonus can be expected.
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Heidi Scott at 587-525-5536 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.