LOCATION: Vancouver or Calgary
Do you want to be part of one of Canada's best employers? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and advance your career?
If you answered yes to these questions and are driven to succeed and excel, we have an opportunity for you!
The Sales Analyst provides day-to-day support to internal and external stakeholders, provides technical expertise to Account Executives and Producers and negotiates, prepares and manages sales-related documentation and activity. The incumbent is guided by defined procedural constraints and works under the moderate supervision of the Manager, Inside Sales.
- Engage in proactive discussions with internal and external stakeholders to support the retention and development of business
- Respond to Distribution Partner requests; negotiate pricing within defined parameters; collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop creative solutions that support business objectives
- Act as key contact with distribution partners and internal stakeholders; escalate issues to management as required
- Ensure relevant documentation is maintained to facilitate team collaboration
- Ensure sales automation tool is updated and maintained on a timely basis
- Develop and present business case to support pricing decisions; conduct risk assessment and make decisions on final pricing within defined parameters
- Identify and communicate issue or implementation concerns and act to resolve issues; escalate issues as required
- Ensure effective communication to internal and external stakeholders
Knowledge / Experience / Certification
- Experience in group insurance/financial services industry is an asset
- Knowledge of underwriting principles and technical pricing capabilities
- Working knowledge of group products, contract provisions and administrative procedures
- Demonstrated experience in a group sales and service environment
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, email, internet and database software
- GBA or working towards is an asset
Education / Professional Courses
- Completion of a University degree in business administration or related discipline
- Well-developed customer relations skills
- Ability to think logically, analyze and solve problems
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks or projects
- Well-developed communication, negotiation, persuasion and/or presentation skills
- Tact, diplomacy and the ability to handle confidential information
- Driving for Results
- Interpersonal Communication
- Judgment and decision-making
- Employees and management on a local and national basis
- Distribution partners (consultant, broker, advisor, or agent), policyholders, and plan administrators
What we offer:
- An environment that encourages the pursuit of personal and professional success
- We acknowledge and reward talent, and support our employees in achieving and exceeding individual and organizational goals
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- and more!
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to grow your career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now.