We are looking for exceptional talent to join our Personal Property team at Gore Mutual. Joining us will provide you with a unique opportunity where you will be part of an impactful team, contributing to an evolving industry, and a company that is going through an exciting transformation.
We are on a new path called NEXT HORIZON
The insurance industry is changing at an exponential pace, driven by changing customer experience, climate change and technology. In response Gore Mutual is making bold moves to reposition our company as a purpose driven, digitally led national insurer. Next Horizon is our 10-year vision and strategy that sets a new path for our company.
Come and make your mark on our Next Horizon!
What will you do?
· Attend all claims assigned within a set designated territory
· Investigate, negotiate, and settle losses within set guidelines
· Complete detailed building damage scopes
· Identify SIU triggers and take necessary action
· Identify and pursue Subrogation opportunities
· Provide support to desk adjusting team as required
· Form part of the Catastrophe team and attend weather events as needed
· Act as a service ambassador promoting company image to our policyholders and brokers
What will you need to succeed?
· Minimum 3 years’ Adjusting experience.
· In depth understanding of building damage scoping practices
· Detailed knowledge of 1st Party Property Coverages
· Strong communication skills and de-escalation methodologies
· Excellent customer service skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders