As a ClaimCare Advisor, Property, you will make a difference by helping others navigate through a difficult situation due to loss. Our Property Advisors are responsible for the investigation, evaluation, negotiation, and settlement of minor to moderate severity property loss claims. With experienced mentors to learn from, you will have opportunity to grow and develop your skills and knowledge within the Claims unit.
We are on a new path called NEXT HORIZON
The insurance industry is changing at an exponential pace, driven by changing customer experience, climate change and technology. In response Gore Mutual is making bold moves to reposition our company as a purpose driven, digitally led national insurer. Next Horizon is our 10-year vision and strategy that sets a new path for our company.
Come and make your mark on our Next Horizon!
What will you do?
· Investigate, evaluate, negotiate, and settle minor to moderate severity property losses
· Respond to claim inquiries, review estimates, and manage vendors
· Proactively manage your desk by adhering to deadlines, keeping clear notes, and maintaining timely and accurate reserves
What will you need to succeed?
· Minimum 1 year’ claims adjusting experience required
· CIP designation or working towards completion
· Excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.