National Contact Centre team at Gore Mutual is quickly growing and looking for exceptional talent to enhance our service delivery model for our customers. In a matrixed environment and by helping to establish a Process Design Centre of Excellence, the Specialist will lead team members with the design, implementation, monitoring, and streamlining of processes across the organization while managing all core business operations processes to drive growth and maximize efficiencies.
We are on a new path called NEXT HORIZON
The insurance industry is changing at an exponential pace, driven by changing customer experience, climate change and technology. In response Gore Mutual is making bold moves to reposition our company as a purpose driven, digitally led national insurer. Next Horizon is our 10-year vision and strategy that sets a new path for our company.
Come and make your mark on our Next Horizon!
What will you do?
· Define, design, and optimize end to end processes across the National Contact Centre to improve operational efficiencies
· Create new and maintain existing processes, procedures and work instructions, maps, workflows and other process related documents; identify gaps and make recommendations to enhance and improve processing times
· Facilitate training sessions to stakeholders on new processes and process enhancements
· Prepare and deliver presentations for Executives to highlight performance of the Process Excellence team and influence key decisions
· Build and implement a continuous improvement approach including managing a process repository with identified documented end to end processes
· Contribute to a corporate wide culture of process management standards and best practices
What will you need to succeed?
· Minimum 5 years’ experience leading a business process optimization strategy, ideally in a matrixed, call centre environment
· Minimum 5 years’ experience with process improvement, modeling, and using reengineering methodologies to conduct process optimization and improvement projects
· Robotic Process Automation (RPA) experience is preferred
· Expert in process mapping using mapping tools like MS Visio
· Skilled facilitator with excellent presentation skills to lead mapping workshops, Executive presentations, and business process approvals with stakeholders
· Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with the ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-changing, rapidly growing environment
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.