Our growing Marketing team is looking for a brand and creative services leader to translate our company’s vision into meaningful and engaging creative strategy, value propositions and design concepts. As the Manager, you will lead a team of graphic designers and oversee the creative design of digital and traditional tactics to support marketing campaigns, communications, and events.
We are on a new path called NEXT HORIZON
The insurance industry is changing at an exponential pace, driven by changing customer experience, climate change and technology. In response Gore Mutual is making bold moves to reposition our company as a purpose driven, digitally led national insurer. Next Horizon is our 10-year vision and strategy that sets a new path for our company.
Come and make your mark on our Next Horizon!
What will you do?
· Translate company goals and vision into meaningful, clear and engaging creative strategies
· Facilitate discovery sessions and gather insights to determine value propositions and guide the development of creative concepts, high level positioning, taglines and naming conventions
· Present concepts and articulate background while being receptive to stakeholder feedback, and ensure concepts are reflective of strategy
· Provide strategic direction, quality assurance and brand oversight, leadership and coaching to Creative Services team members
· Lead the design of digital and traditional tactics to support marketing campaigns, communications, and events
· Manage project requests and day-to-day team priorities to ensure timelines are achieved
· Strengthen partnerships and encourage collaboration amongst colleagues, stakeholders and vendor partners to achieve shared objectives
What will you need to succeed?
· Minimum 8 years’ experience in art direction, marketing, advertising, or graphic design
· Excellent leadership skills with the ability to inspire, motivate, and effectively coach team members
· Advanced user with graphic art software applications including Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash and Illustrator, and motion graphics programs
· Experience using new creative project management tools and technology platforms
· Post-secondary education in marketing or design related field is preferred
· Process driven with the ability to think strategically and effectively translate business and marketing goals into creative strategy
· Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.