National Leader, Group Benefits
based downtown Toronto
Our client is an innovative and entrepreneurial insurance brokerage and employee benefits consulting firm based in Toronto, with offices across Canada. An exciting opportunity has come up in their growing Toronto office for a National Leader to lead their Group Benefits team.
As the National Leader of our Group Benefits business, your key initiatives will be:
- Creating a strategy to profitably grow the company’s Group Benefits business and executing on it;
- Utilizing The company’s insurance brokerage client base as well as new client leads, identify Group Benefit needs and generate sales opportunities;
- Actively participating in external initiatives, including meetings and industry seminars to raise the company’s Group Benefits profile in the business community;
- Writing and delivering client presentations, that are well-prepared, powerful and persuasive;
- Continually reviewing client accounts and relationships to recommend ways to enhance the value the company brings to the client based on a deep understanding of the client’s business and insight into industry trends;
- Providing advanced technical advice and expertise to clients and to others inside the organization (plan design recommendations, pricing, reviews, etc.) as necessary to advance the company’s business interests; and,
- Providing guidance, mentoring and support to group benefits staff as they serve their clients, ensuring high standards of service.
This job might be right for you if you:
- Have 10+ years of progressive experience including team leadership and management from a similar environment in group benefits brokering, consulting or underwriting;
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in an area such as Business, Actuarial or Human Resources;
- Hold the relevant licensing in line with local regulatory requirements;
- Have strong business acumen with excellent financial, commercial and strategic awareness;
- Are highly self-motivated, driven and skilled at relationship development;
- Are adept at sales and are motivated to grow the business;
- Have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships and develop an extensive network of contacts both internally and externally;
- Enjoy collaborating and working closely with teams; and
- Are committed to attaining or exceeding client expectations.
If interested in exploring this opportunity please contact Antonella Leone via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 647-624-9609,