HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc., is Canada’s largest Managing General Agency for Life Insurance and Investments. We are looking for people that are self-motivated, career oriented, have a high attention to detail and a strong team approach. If you are looking for a great opportunity to kick start your career, grow and develop both personally and professionally in an open and collaborative environment, we want hear from you! HUB offers competitive salary and benefit packages, and we value work/life balance. Our National Office is conveniently located in Woodbridge and features a newly renovated bright, open-concept workspace that fosters teamwork, collaboration and community. We have offices coast to coast, and we are all our connected by our mission: “To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.” We work in a fast paced, client oriented environment and want to deliver excellence in everything we do. Our people are our greatest asset! If you are looking for a fun, team environment where you can grow, this is the place for you! Terri Botosan, President Hub Financial Inc./Hub Capital Inc.
HUB Capital Inc. is growing, and we are seeking a dynamic Manager, Regional Investment Operations to join our Woodbridge, ON team! This position includes both managerial and administrative functions, responsible for managing workflow for the Investment Product Administrators, while also performing the same functions as the Administrators. This position works closely with the Management team to review and improve policies and procedures to provide better service to Advisors. The successful candidate will report directly into the Director, Investment Operations.
- Performance management of a small team of Investment Product Administrators including performance reviews.
- Actively recognize the contributions of team members to foster a positive, collaborative, and productive working environment.
- Ensure team members are following policy and procedures and that service standards are met on a consistent basis.
- Work closely with the management team in reviewing, identifying, improving, and implementing new and improved policies and procedures to provide better service to our advisors
- Initiate, lead and run operational improvements to enhance internal processes and elevate advisor experience.
- Customer focused- Ensure our broker inquiries are handled in a timely manner for both Mutual Funds and Segregated Funds.
- Act as the first point of contact for Investment Advisors
- Process all trades received daily with proper attention to procedures and trade deadlines
- Verify all trades, identifying errors and ensure corrections are made in a timely manner
- Follow Up on T2033 Transfers and loans when required
- Handle all non-financial or manual transactions
- Assists with outgoing mail and mutual fund filing as required
- Other clerical duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-Secondary education and/or commensurate work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience of working with the mutual fund companies/investment industry
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience of working with FundServ or other back office systems an asset
- Excellent people management skills required
- A strong leader and team player with a positive attitude and the ability to inspire and convince others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, time management and exercise initiative while completing tasks including follow up
- Exceptional ability to align the employees with the vision and mission of the company.
HUB Financial Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Please apply directly to the role through the following link: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Woodbridge-ON/Supervisor--Investment-Products_R0006823