This position is with a leading insurance brokerage here in BC. Excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial and client-focused broker to fit right into this position. This company provides a collaborative team environment with professional education support, excellent salary & benefits
- Liase with internal and external parties for new business and renewals.
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives using extensive insurance experience.
- Negotiate terms for new business, mid-term, and renewal changes with insurance companies.
- Coordinate with the production team to prepare up-to-date summaries and client proposals.
- Minimum of 3 years' executive liability insurance.
- Level 2 license or in the process of acquiring it within 6 months of hire date.
- Financial and legal education background is an asset.
- Independent, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and strong computer skills.
- Great communications skills, comfortable in multi-tasking and must have good customer service skills.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Paul at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.