HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc., is Canada’s largest Managing General Agency for Life Insurance and Investments. We are looking for people that are self-motivated, career oriented, have a high attention to detail and a strong team approach. If you are looking for a great opportunity to kick start your career, grow and develop both personally and professionally in an open and collaborative environment, we want to hear from you! HUB offers competitive salary and benefit packages, and we value work/life balance. Our National Office is conveniently located in Woodbridge and features a newly renovated bright, open-concept workspace that fosters teamwork, collaboration, and community. We have offices coast to coast, and we are all our connected by our mission: “To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.” We work in a fast paced, client-oriented environment and want to deliver excellence in everything we do. Our people are our greatest asset! If you are looking for a fun, team environment where you can grow, this is the place for you! Terri Botosan, President Hub Financial Inc./Hub Capital Inc.
HUB Financial is seeking a strong Wealth Management & Insurance Planning Specialist to join our London, ON team! This role is responsible to grow the overall business in our London retail office including maintaining and growing clients and asset base through building strong relationships with clients, providing financial and risk mitigation planning and prospecting of new clients. The successful candidate will report directly to the Executive Vice President, Investment Division and HUB Capital.
- Provide financial planning to existing and new clients
- Prospect for new clients within the current book and outside
- Build and manage relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide holistic financial planning
- Stay in contact with current clients
- Host presentations for new prospects
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Education and/or commensurate work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Mutual Funds License Required
- LLQP an asset
- In depth knowledge of Segregated Funds, Mutual Funds, GIA’s, annuities and all life insurance products
- Advanced knowledge of financial planning and creating financial plans
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with web-based applications an asset
- Ability to prospect new clients and generate new business
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal including strong presentation skills
- Customer service oriented with proven relationship building skills
HUB Financial Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Please apply to the role through the following link: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/London-ON/Wealth-Management-and-Insurance-Planning-Specialist_R0006860