Our valued client is looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Bodily Injury Examiner based in Edmonton, AB. The position includes investigating, evaluating, negotiating, and settling claims.
- Detailed examination, negotiation, assessment, and resolution of bodily injury claims with varying levels of stakeholders
- Negotiate with plaintiff counsel to settle claims
- Determine liability and verify entitlement to coverage
- Collect and analyze medical documents and treatment plans
- Attend mediations and examinations
- Maintain effective communication channels with claims department, adjusters and management.
- CIP / FCIP or working towards an insurance designation
- Extensive experience in Bodily injury position
- Proven communication and customer service skills
- Strong understanding of medical terminology
- Strong, proven documentation skills
- Strong time-management skills and organization skills
About the Company:
Our client has been serving Western Canada since 1982. Their head office is located in Edmonton, with branch offices in Calgary, Vancouver and Winnipeg. They currently employ over 200 staff, who work with over 478 independent broker offices. They offer a wide span of commercial, personal property, and automobile products. They also care about their employees. Our client values a work/life balance and a supportive work environment so individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Heidi Scott at 587-525-5536 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.