Overview of Position:
HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB International is looking for a dynamic and professional Administrative Coordinator for a 12-month contract (June 2021) in Toronto to provide support to the National Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and Director of Strategic Partnerships.
This position works with all regions across Canada including Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs), Chief Sales Officers (CSOs), Carriers, marketing, sales, and service departments to assist with projects and initiatives such as planning and coordinating various events, meetings, and conferences, offering assistance with meeting support collateral, following up on action items and providing overall administrative support in daily activities.
This role requires strong time management and organizational skills, working in fast paced and changing environments, tight deadlines and flawless execution.
This is a great opportunity to work with cross functional teams, learn and contribute to the strategic initiatives in a leading and innovative top insurance brokerage.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Providing the National and Regional CMOs, CSOs, Sales Leaders and Carriers with prompt and professional service attending to general inquiries, action items in relation to projects and initiatives
- Establishing and maintaining strong rapport with carriers, vendors, and service teams to assist with various administrative requests; calendar availability, meetings, follow up items etc.
- Organizing, planning and coordinating meetings and conference calls by scheduling, sending out invitations and collateral preparation for meetings:
- National and Regional CMOs and vendors requests
- Semi Annual conferences (February and November):
- Assisting the National CMO and Director of Business Insights with preparation and administrative tasks
- Executing on creation of event program, agendas, attendee list tracker, testing of audio and virtual meeting platforms while liaising with carriers to obtain speakers, attendees, confirmation of attendance
- Carrier appetite meetings:
- Assisting with collecting collateral and presentations from the insurers to distribute to the CMO group in preparation for the meeting
- Strategic Partnership Meetings
- Providing requested information of the Director; meeting support material, status update and follow up items
- Carrier/Partnership Events:
- Researching, planning and executing virtual events within allocated budget
- Programs Conference Planning:
- Providing assistance to the program account team with invitations, attendee/guest tracking, agenda and presentation creation and coordination, testing of audio and day of assistance
- Liaising with all parties within a meeting to ensure appropriate resources are arranged
- Client Appreciation Events and gifting – budget, tracking, research, coordinate, execute and follow up
- Provide support in Program initiatives:
- SME (Small Business) Digital Solution – assist with data entry, testing and other duties
- Responsible for CMO meeting minutes and sending out agendas
- Technical Assistance – troubleshooting computer/software issues, phone, and email, where necessary call Helpdesk
- Miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned including;
- Product, research and development
- Program development and launch
- Program administration
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-Secondary education or commensurate work experience;
- Prior administrative or marketing support experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Prior calendar management and event planning experience desired
- Effective communication skills: verbal and written
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
- Research and vendor management skills desired
- Attention to detail and creative thinking skills
- Superior organizational skills; ability to multi-task with changing priorities
- Strong teamwork and work ethic with a positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Strong aptitude to learn various systems: CRM and Broker Management Systems
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity – doing things right every time
Teamwork – working together to maximize results
Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.